GSAP Sharing Stories Workshops
Greater Shantallow Area Partnership are offering a Sharing Stories Together online course for parents.
There will be 2 workshops delivered by Mary Duddy on Zoom on
Thursday 12th and Thursday 19th November
Reading and sharing stories can:
- help your child get to know sounds, help develop language, literacy skills
- learn to enjoy books and stories
- develop your child’s imagination
- help your child’s communication skills develop
- help your child learn the difference between ‘real’ and ‘make-believe’
- help develop your child’s emotions
This special time you spend reading together is a great bonding experience for you both.
The workshops can be booked on the link below.